Lee-Anne is a thought leader in the field of health and fitness with a passion for being a trailblazer. She relentlessly cultivates her knowledge through constant education and scientific research, yet her approach is down-to-earth. She recognises that our lives are demanding enough and offers her clients attainable custom built solutions that support their goals of achieving optimal health, wellness and vitality. Lee-Anne’s exciting career also includes being:
– The nutritionist for the New Zealand Kiwi Ferns World Cup Team since August 2017
– Consultant Nutritionist – New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing since November 2017
– A television personality, you will recognise her from shows such as Kiwi Living and Downsize Me
– An accomplished author of three heath and fitness books
– A popular columnist for many publications over the years including; nzherald.co.nz, Good Health Choices magazine and the New Zealand Woman’s Weekly
– Providing expert commentary on radio including The Mix, Radio New Zealand and Radio Live
– A proud ambassador for Men’s Health Trust New Zealand and Steptember supporting the New Zealand Cerebral Palsy Society
– A regular speaker at corporate conferences, company workshops and executive retreats
- Expert health and fitness commentary and advice
- Guest speaker
- Guest appearances
- Corporate wellness programmes
- Motivational health coaching
- Endorsements where appropriate
- Voice overs
- Television Presenter
Newstalk, Mark talks with Lee-Anne Wann on the importance of exercise and nutrition in combating stress. Click here
Lee-Anne Wann exceeded our expectations. We hadn’t worked with her before but the audience was very receptive to the information and knowledge she was imparting. In fact there were so many questions from the audience, we had to shuffle her and attendees out of the room to another area so they could rearrange the room for the next workshop! Lee-Anne’s enthusiasm is infectious and with her agricultural background she knew and understood the audience so well, which of course they loved.
Helen Peat – Product Manager Feed, Ballance Agri-Nutrients
Lee-Anne joined us in New Plymouth for the 2015 Mitre 10 MEGA Ladies Night.
What a fantastic, down to earth woman she is! Lee-Anne easily captivated our 700 strong audience with advice, knowledge and tips.
Her attitude of starting small appealed to all walks of life and varying fitness levels – rather than being pushed, women felt inspired and capable.
As a speaker she was punctual, energetic and thoroughly professional. We have had nothing but positive comments from the evening.
Nicole Attrill – Marketing and Events, Mitre 10 MEGA, New Plymouth
Mens’ Health Seminar -I came to work blurry eyed one day this month with a couple of our contact centre cohorts but boy it was well worth it! Mix of both sexes there too which was great – the ladies must have been spies taking down notes for their other halves I presume? I found Lee-Anne so inspiring and motivating and the best speaker I have seen while I have been here. It was refreshing to hear ‘her’ take on mens’ health and that how doing little things can make such a big difference.
I enjoyed the seminar so much that I went straight out and bought myself all of Lee-Anne’s recommended foods. I have been having each food every day since, and plan to do so for at least a month. Have added in a green tea each day for good measure too as she suggested. Not sure I have noticed much yet, other than the fact I have lost a couple of kgs which is big considering I don’t have any current exercise regime –other than running around after our 2 boys . I must admit my wife and mother-in-law thought I was a bit crazy buying bulk bags and jars of these things…. until of course I told them about the weight loss. That was a game-changer and they are now planning trying out these foods too and asking me a million questions. Thanks so much for organising this Wellness Team!
Fisher & Paykel –Finance employee